I worked on updating programs to fit the dimensions of the new room. It is extremely slow going. I’m averaging about 1-2 minutes of footage per hour. There’s about 50 minutes of footage.
Not sure if I mentioned this, but the coroplast sign is possibly one of the best ideas I’ve had in ages. I was going to cut a hole and put in projection film, but I hung it up as-is and tested the projector on that. To my great surprise it worked awesomely. Check out a short video I made. It will be getting improved as the weeks go by.
More of the same tedious editing. Wendy came by to help on the curtains for a few hours. They look great.
Another long day. More editing. I thought I would get further today but I should have known better based on the pace this weekend. Right now, Color Color and Hi 5 are done. Enough done, rather. The intro and outro are done. And half of House of Psych, that beast that I’ve invested about 500-700 hours of my life into. I really hope I can knock it out tomorrow since I have a few friends coming over to see and test the room.
But despite slow progress, a big milestone was hit today: Grant’s part is finished. It looks great. The man is a miracle worker. So many things are great about it that would have been terrible if I had been involved. It looks really really really good, inside and out. He’s taken his tools and the extra lumber away and the gift shop room is now empty (or, at least, was for about four hours until random stuff migrated there somehow). He hasn’t been here that long but it was sort of sad to see him go. I hope he’ll be back soon too work on version #3.
Wendy spent about 5 more hours on curtains. Yet another thing that will look (already looks) awesome but would have looked barely passable if I did it.Follow IRLXD: