This Thursday, I’m doing “Free Night” at The Eureka Room. I’ll be running the “Hi 5” program on loop for anyone that wants to come see it. There’s a few goals here:
- Help people connect and have fun.
- Get people to sign up for the full experience.
- Get the word out.
- Gain backlinks from major sites (eventbrite, facebook, do512, etc)
- Ask people to vote for my panel in SXSW’s panel picker.
- Get more people to sign up for the newsletter, follow on instagram, etc.
To entice people to sign up, I will give them a $5 off code that only works until midnight that night. I’ve opened up bookings during the week and now have a grand total of 34 possible spots available.
Other Things Happening
I’m about to order the long-overdue T-shirts, I’ve hired Polly to help with the PR and other operational duties, and I’ve hired someone to update the TouchDesigner file.
I had about 41 visitors last weekend, which is a new high. I’ve got a lot of room for growth since I have openings for 272 people each week. Hoping that with Polly’s help we can get the weekly visitor counts to keep increasing.